#1 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:00 PM

MrBubble424's Alton Towers RCT3 Recreation

Hi everyone!

For the last year I have been trying to create the most authentic, most detailed and most accurate Rollercoaster Tycoon Three recreation of the UK's number one theme park. Work therefore has been going for sometime and all of which you can easily find. I wanted to get Alton Towers enthusiasts' opinion on it. Hope you like it and your feedback is very much appreciated.

Below is what I have created so far along with the YouTube videos:

Towers Street Complete Trailer
Adventure Land Version 1.0
Adventure Land Version 1.1
Adventure Land Complete Trailer
X-Sector Version 1.0
X-Sector Version 1.1
X-Sector Complete Trailer
Mutiny Bay Preview Video

Below are some screenshots of the areas and rides I have created so far:

Alton Towers Entrance
Posted Image
X-Sector Area
Oblivion Station
Oblivion Hole
Courtyard Tavern
Battle Galleons

I hope you like it!
Also I am new to the Towers Nerd Forums so please let me know if I have put anything in the wrong section :D

#2 Unplugged

Unplugged

Queen of Ducks

• Members
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationLandaaaan

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:17 PM

Woo -waves- I remember this from Atari ages ago! (Bandinam is here, dunno if you remember me!)

Only complaint I have is, you've put Battle Galleons going the wrong way roung :? Other than that, glad to see the Project's still going! :D

"I've got that summertime...
Oh, woah oh oh, oh."

Join the campaign #SaveOurSonic

#3 The General

The General

• Members
  • 419 posts
  • LocationLV-426

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:22 PM

<Claps>
That is amazing! Keep it up! :)

"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!"
signature.png

#4 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

Woo -waves- I remember this from Atari ages ago! (Bandinam is here, dunno if you remember me!)

Only complaint I have is, you've put Battle Galleons going the wrong way roung :? Other than that, glad to see the Project's still going! :D

Yep certainly do remember!

I thought the Atari Forums were a bit quiet and this forum is dedicated to Alton Towers so why not put it on here :D

I didn't actually know the Battle Galleons go that way round although I haven't actually built them when this screenshot was taken. They are only there for effect. Thanks for this info though. Will know now which way they go round when I put them in.

Glad you like it :D

#5 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 07:24 PM

<Claps>
That is amazing! Keep it up! :)

Thanks, glad you like it too. More to come very soon and will be updating this regularly :D

#6 waffle58

waffle58

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • LocationNottingham

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:41 PM

Wow thats amazing! wish i had the time and effort to create something similar. Looking forward to the next update :D

Posted Image

#7 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 August 2011 - 08:50 PM

Wow thats amazing! wish i had the time and effort to create something similar. Looking forward to the next update :D

Thank-you! Agreed it is time consuming and I wish I had more time to do it. I will let you know when more is coming so keep an eye out here! :D

#8 coaster-inc

coaster-inc

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 January 2012 - 01:07 PM

you got any more updates on this fantastic project?

#9 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

you got any more updates on this fantastic project?

Yes, more updates to come soon. I meant to update this thread before Christmas but did not get round to it. If you haven't seen it already my Complete Trailer for Mutiny Bay is up on my YouTube Channel. It announces the new area I am recreating. More updates to come on the new area very soon which I will post on this thread. Thanks for the support

#10 stretchy

stretchy

Community Ambassador

• Team Members
  • 2,747 posts
  • LocationStoke

Posted 15 January 2012 - 07:07 PM

Very impressive MrBubble424
stretchbanner.pngksbackersml.png

#11 Unplugged

Unplugged

Queen of Ducks

• Members
  • 1,907 posts
  • LocationLandaaaan

Posted 16 January 2012 - 01:54 AM

Very! Glad it's being revived. Looking forward to Katanga Canyon, as it's one of the easiest for RCT3 Scenery yet probably one of the most difficult to build as its a big area ;)

"I've got that summertime...
Oh, woah oh oh, oh."

Join the campaign #SaveOurSonic

#12 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 January 2012 - 02:11 AM

Very impressive MrBubble424

Thank you, more to come very soon! :)

Very! Glad it's being revived. Looking forward to Katanga Canyon, as it's one of the easiest for RCT3 Scenery yet probably one of the most difficult to build as its a big area ;)

Yes apologies for the delay in updating this thread. Agreed the quantity of scenery available means I have good resources for the recreation but agreed the size of the area does present issues, especially when trying to fit the whole park into one custom scenario! Katanga Canyon Version 1.0 update will be available very soon and I will update this channel much more rapidly this time round! :)

#13 Corey

Corey

• Members
  • 446 posts
  • LocationYoungstown, Ohio

Posted 16 January 2012 - 09:24 PM

Wow, I really like this. Can't wait for you to finish and release it so I can ride the rides I will probably never be able to ride in real life, as they are thousands of miles away.

#14 A.S.C.

A.S.C.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationKings Island, Ohio, Unites States

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:16 PM

^I feel your pain, I'm a meer 4 hours from Youngstown. But that does look fantastic, can't wait to see more.

#15 MrBubble424

MrBubble424

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 05:09 PM

Katanga Canyon V1.0 Update!

Hello everyone, apologies for the time taken to update this thread, but I have uploaded my version 1.0 video for Katanga Canyon. Below are some screenshots and the aforementioned video. If you have any ideas or feedback, both positive and negative, feel free to reply below as I would love to know how to improve it. More to come very soon and thanks for the support and patience!

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image[/center]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users